Sunday, July 26, 2009

Baby Shower and Family Visit

I need to start by saying that I have the most amazing friends and family that anyone could ever hope for! On July 18th, I had a baby shower that my friends from work threw for me. We had such a great time! To make the party even more special, mom, Cali, Colin, Kobe, Chloe, Chance, Aunt Peggy, Alby and Taylor surprised me and made the trip to join the festivities. It was so good to see everyone. The party was at my friend Cerina's house and she had lots of help with delicious food, fun games, and adorable decorations. I couldn't have asked for more.


Wow!! I was amazed at all the loot that people brought me! I am lucky to have such generous friends and family to get my little family started with all of the things we need.

Yummy! I loved the cookies that my friend Kendra made...look close, they're little feet!

I could show you all the fun pictures that I have opening things, but I don't know if you want to look at 50 similar pictures of me.

I had some of the best helpers when we opened the presents. Chance and Chloe both helped tear the wrapping paper and put the trash away...thanks guys!!

The girls hanging out

Look at my ADORABLE cake!!! It was so cute and it tasted good too!

To end the weekend with some more fun, Cali and the kids got to go with Garet, his parents and I to a little lake that is and hour and a half away from our house. My father in law thought it would be fun to get an inner-tube and go boating...so that's what we did! We all had a great time getting pulled in the tube and just as much fun watching the kids get pulled around.
Colin and Kobe had a blast

Chloe, Garet and Chancey


We also had fun just swimming around. Thanks for a great weekend everyone!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tess, I love it!! Those are fun pictures to look at. It just reminds me how much fun we had!!! I love you and miss you guys already!

Cassi said...

Wish I could have been there! Looks like a blast!