Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Fun Weekend

I had a great weekend, spent with friends and family. I was able to attend my friend Katie's baby shower. She is due just 2 days before me, and it has been so fun to share this journey with her. It was so much fun to be an onlooker at her shower and really see her joy. Thanks Katie for going to classes, being excited and just talking to me about all of our experiences so far. I can't wait until our babies are here!


Holy Bellies!
Later that night, Garet and I had a few people over for a BBQ to help celebrate his birthday. We had such a great time making food, sitting by the fire pit (which burnt our grass), and just talking and reminiscing with our friends. It can't say that it gets much better! The only thing that I could have done with out were the mosquito's (I had bites on my stomach...through my shirt!).

No comments: