Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Am I Showing?

Here's the picture that I was asked (told) to post. I'm a little over 16 weeks in it...


Am I a nerd?? I hope there were no answers because that was supposed to be rhetorical. So, I feel like I’m showing. Not a lot, but none of my pants fit anymore. I mean they don’t even “kind of" fit. And yet, I had Garet take a profile picture of me the other day and it doesn’t even look like much. I can for sure tell, but that’s probably because I see the little differences every day. It might also be that my chest has grown as much as my stomach so there’s not much of a contrast. Who knows, but one of these day’s I’ll be able to get a good picture to you viewers out there. Just hang in there with me…

6 comments:

agirlnamedgay said...

ok that was a big bait and switch post.... Where's the dang picture? And, I would say that I'm jealous of your cajungas, but I now have some myself.

Jess said...

TESS!!! How the heck are you? Congrats on being prego! That is so exciting. You look beautiful but I have to agree with Gay were is the prego pic?

jiddnsitto said...

Congrats Tess I was looking at Jessica's blog and saw you had a comment. Hope all is well and you are still just as pretty as ever

Michael Daher

Cornums said...

Hey Tess,

Congrats!!! You are going to love being a mom. We need to get together sometime. I can't believe we live in the same town and never see each other. email me with your number so I can give you a call kaceycornum@yahoo.com

Good luck with the pregnancy

Luke and Ali Stewart said...

You look so good! I remember feeling like I was showing at 14 weeks! I think you can just tell!! That is so exciting~

Amanda, Enoch, Ashlyn and Conrad said...

I haven't looked at blogs in forever and ah!!!!! yay! you got a pic! look at the little tiny bump!!!! eek!!!!!!!!!!!!